Questions To Ask Your Ex
Breakups can be really devastating, sad, and gruesome. You may feel like this is the end of love for you, or you can never trust someone again like this. But I suppose you might be wrong here. Remember, life is too short to live in grudges and regrets. Life is full of opportunities, and breaking up means you are not just there. However, for the sake of understanding and ending things on good terms, you can ask questions. These are the questions to ask your ex when you feel like having a mature conversation.
Questions to ask your ex for closure
- Can you explain to me the reason for the breakup?
- Do I want you back in my life? If yes, then what is the reason?
- Is this just a phase that I can overcome, or do I want him/her back?
- Have I been away from him/her for a long time but cannot overcome my feelings or emotions?
- Have I noticed some growth since the breakup?
- Do I have the ability to forgive myself and my ex-partner and move on?
- Am I holding any grudges against my ex that I need to spit up?
- Can we start as a new couple?
- Can I solve my previous problems to begin as new?
- Is there anything that I cannot compromise?
- Am I ready to face people and have a conversation about this topic?
- Do I feel responsible for the issues that led to the breakup?
- Am I willing to work on myself and eradicate those issues that harm my love life?
- Am I in a position to give someone advice in a similar situation like mine?
Questions to ask your ex-girlfriend while chatting
If you feel like that, you have worked on yourself, and you are in a better place now. You can then contact your ex to give you a second chance. Remember, only approach your ex if you feel like there is something left unfinished between you two. Please do not force yourself onto your ex, and it’s not appropriate and ethical at the same time.
- Did you ever love me, and do you think we had made a mistake?
- Do you think about me more than usual?
- Whenever you listen to our jam or watch our favorite movie, do they remind you of me?
- What were the things that made you fall in love with me in the first place?
- Why did you dislike me?
- What do you think is the best about me?
- Would you give me another chance to see how I improved myself?
- Did you ever cheat on me? If yes, do you regret it?
- When you think about our relationship now, do you regret that it ended?
- How do you think we can make our relationship better?
Questions to ask your ex-boyfriend
- What was not enough with me or with our relationship?
- Did you miss the things with us or our relationship?
- Do you believe that you can ever love someone like me?
- Can’t we work on ourselves to make things better between us?
- Don’t you think we should give ourselves a second chance?
- Do you think you or I have evolved since our breakup?
- What factors from our separation let you grow and be a better person?
- Have you ever wondered keenly that maybe you still have feelings for me?
- If you can describe, do you have any favorite memories of us?
- What will make us better at relationships?
Questions to ask your ex-boyfriend while chatting
- Do you still love me?
- Have you ever been in love with me?
- Do you think you ever cheat on me somehow?
- How many times have you done it with someone else?
- Why did you do this to me?
- Were you in contact with your ex while we were in relation?
- Did you find my friends better than yours?
- Can you name the worst thing you have done to me?
- Do you have any regrets about our relationship?
- What do you remember from our relationship?
Flirty questions to ask your boyfriend
- Have I done something that made you jealous?
- Have you ever planned some conspiracy one me?
- What do you like about me?
- What did you think about my friends?
- Did you ever want to make out with me since our breakup?
- What is the thing you did not like about me at all?
- What could you do differently for our relationship if you had a second chance?
- What was your least favorite song on our playlist?
- Do you still have fantasies about me?
- When you liked my posts on social media, did you like me, or were you flirting with me?
Questions to ask your ex to get them back
- Do I still make your heart pound?
- Do I make you skip a beat?
- Would you like to go on a second ride with me on this whole thing?
- Do you wish that things could have been better for us?
- Can we start with a new beginning?
- Are you satisfied with your new relationship or do you think about me?
- Do you think we should work for our relationship?
- Do you still have conversations about me with your friends?
- What are the views of your friends about me during and after our relationship?
- What do you think about me physically?
Questions to ask your ex to start a conversation
To begin a conversation with your ex, it is necessary to be subtle and light as much as possible. You cannot dwell in this never-ending to be with your ex. However, you can still be friends and can be casual at the same time.
- You would not believe what place I am in.
- I have initiated a project which may benefit you. Let’s have a conversation.
- Do you remember our activities last summer?
- You cannot believe what I am doing right now?
- I just came across a street, and it reminded me of our old times.
- Can you tell me more about that?
- I have just come across our song playlist, and you came back to mind.
- Can you believe who I just ran into?
- Do you have any idea what my passion is in life now?
- Do you still watch football?
Questions to ask your ex-boyfriend
- Were you cheating during our relationship?
- Do you think we did not end up on good terms?
- Have you any regrets?
- Do you hold any type of grudges for me which you want to clear?
- Do you remember how we met?
- Was I a good girlfriend?
- Do you remember how long we last?
- Did you enjoy it with me?
- If you can be sincere, you have to tell who do you consider responsible for the cheating?
- What factors led our relationship towards the end?
Questions to ask your ex-girlfriend when chatting
- Did you love me with your soul?
- At any point when we were together, did you think that we could last forever?
- Have you ever cheated on me during our relationship?
- Now we have ended. Do you want to share your secrets with me?
- What habits of mine did you not like when we were together?
- Have you ever been jealous of me?
- Can you explain the worst thing you did to me when we were together?
- What is the thing you hate about me?
- What revolutionary things do you want to have in me?
- Can you explain what can help me to be a better person?