Questions To Ask Your Spouse
As a couple, one thing that we should practice each day to stay together is “Communication.” In addition to this, always be the first to apologize and never let your egos kick into your relationship. Your spouse should be your comfort zone where you can reside and confide rather than be a burden.
After marriage, questions like “How was your day?” are not enough. It would be best to talk about more profound things like hopes, tensions, goals, etc. You may think that we were married at a young age and we know about each other. But, no! Just like time, people evolve too, and priorities change as well.
So, as a spouse, you should know it all. So if you want to feel like 18 and fresh forever in your marriage life, keep communicating, and for that, we have prepared a list of questions that will help you ease up these conversations smoothly.
Fun questions to ask your spouse about yourself
I know it is natural to think that you know everything about your partner. But it is also foolish to believe the same. You cannot be a hundred percent sure about someone. For example, can you say about yourself that someone knows a hundred percent about you? No! So how can you perceive the same about yourself?
Following are the fun questions to ask your spouse:
- Do you have any first impressions of me?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Do you want to change anything about yourself?
- What is the thing you want to achieve but cannot?
- What is the place you wanted to go for your honeymoon but couldn’t?
- What is your favorite celebrity, and who do you want to meet in real life?
- If you had to choose between the two, what would it be? Movies or Music?
- What is the thing that you cannot give up?
- If the world ends tomorrow, what is the last thing you would want us to do together?
- If you could be an animal for one day, what animal would you want to be?
- Who do you think of as your spirit animal?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What is the funniest thing about your ex?
Deep questions to ask your spouse?
If I ask you, how well do you know your partner? What would your answer be? It is not just what they like or their daily routine but their past, traumas, and passions. If not, you definitely need to spend time with your s[pouse and dig into his personality.
Asking questions from your spouse helps you strengthen your bond and lets you know about your partner. It is fun at the same time. A non-judgmental conversation allows you to build trust, and you become capable of understanding each other better.
Also, you have to master the art of asking the right questions at the right time. If you can do this, you can learn the deepest secrets of your spouse quickly.
- Is there anything you never want to do again in your life, and you are glad about it?
- What is your one motto on which you always rely?
- If you win a million-dollar lottery, what would you do with it?
- What are the benefits of a healthy relationship, in your opinion?
- Do you believe in destiny
- Do you think there is a reason behind everything?
- Are you scared of spiders?
- What kind of behavior can you not tolerate?
- If you could advise something to your teenage self, what would it be?
- What makes you feel alive?
- How do you see your perfect day?
- Who do you usually follow, your head or your heart?
- What is that one thing you wish for that never end
- If you had a chance to change your upbringing, what would it be?
Questions to ask your spouse before marriage
- What is your favorite date?
- What do you like about me in terms of physique?
- What is the dish that you eat and remember me?
- When did you think of me deeply for the last time?
- What do you like most in my body?
- Whom do you love more? Mother or father?
- What is your favorite position in bed?
- Do you want children?
- When do you prefer to be intimate?
- What do you like more? Kissing or hugging?
- When did you think it was the right time to be one?
- Do you believe in our love?
- Do you have affection for both of your parents?
- What was the first time you thought that you should kiss me?
- Do you believe that I will take care of you if you get sick?
- Do you see me in my dreams?
- Do you get jealous when you see me with other attractive men?
- Is there anything you loved which I did for you on a special occasion?
- What is your most favorite fantasy about us?
- Do you think of me during your work?
- Is there anything I can do to build more trust in our relationship?
- When do you feel warm and protected?
- How can I make you feel calm and safe with me?
- Do you want to be my priority even if we are out?
- Is there anything that can lead you to break our relationship?
- What is your first impression of me?
- What did you find attractive in me?
Questions to ask your spouse besides how was your day?
Our everyday routine is that we ask this question from our spouses when they come home after work, “How was your day?” Usually, they reply it was ok, and then we move onto different chores. So, the question that is meant to kickstart a romantic conversation between couples becomes a dead end. So following are the questions that will lead you to more meaningful and romantic questions, along with asking about your spouse’s daily life too:
- What is the best thing that has happened to you at work?
- Did anything wondrous happen today?
- Did you read or write something new?
- Do you like to take photos at your job?
- Do you have any free time at work today?
- What can I do in five minutes that will make you happy?
- Has anything happened that made you laugh?
- Has anything frustrating happened at your work?
- What lesson did you learn today at your job?
- Who is your best colleague at work?
- Name those three good things that made your day today
- What did you eat for lunch today?
- Did you get inspiration from something to work?
- Is there anything that you love to do every day?
- What can you say with a guarantee that this thing will indeed happen tomorrow?
- Who would you like to cast as your heroine in your autobiography?
- Is there anything that happened today that is memorable?
- Well, you should also ask about my day.
Questions to ask your spouse on a date
Conversation on a date should be light, funny and should circle the present life. When you go out on a date with your spouse, you have to leave your worries about kids, jobs, and house chores away and just be in the moment. It is not harmful to have some leisure time where you can fall in love from head to toe.
- What age of your life do you want to relive again?
- What is your sweetest memory of us?
- Say three-word advice to your younger self
- What is the other career you would love to have in your profession?
- What is your inspiration?
- Who do you think you owe for your success?
- How are we different?
- What makes you unique?
- How can you define your personality?
- What is the most beautiful thing about women, in your opinion?
- If your loved one dies? Will you ever love some other person in the same way?
- What are the changes you have seen in me since our relationship?
- What changes do you want to see in me?
- If you can never die, what natural calamity would you like to experience?
- For whom do you have the most respect and why?
Questions to ask your spouse on a road trip?
- Would you like to have a rewind or pause button for your life?
- In what ways do you think our relationship has evolved?
- What is your escape from a long weekend?
- What moved you when I asked you on a date?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- What is your most favorite way to have some relaxation?
- What would you prefer? To be 10 minutes late or to be 20 minutes early?
- What is the thing that makes you lazy and sleepy?
- How can you be more productive?
- What weather do you prefer? Winters or Summers?
Questions to ask your spouse during hard times
- What you loved doing together, and would you want to do it again?
- What things in our life collectively make us happy?
- Is there anything you like us to do that we have not done before?
- What was the thing that I did, and you enjoyed it?
- What characteristics of us make us a good team?
- When do you think I was there for you and listened to you well?
- Is there something you want to discuss with me but you are hesitant about it?
- If you can rate me on my performance as a spouse, what would it be?
- Is there anything I can do to be a better husband or wife?
Questions to ask your husband to save your marriage
- What are the main issues that we should work on?
- Out of these issues, which ones are inevitable?
- Do you consider separation for a while?
- Do you think you are going through a bad phase in your life?
- How do you feel about our relationship?
- Is there anything about me that makes you really triggered and angry?
- What is your love language?
- Do you trust me?
- Can I do something to earn your trust again?
- Do you feel satisfied with our bed life?